How do you handle cyber risk in your supply chain? Third party security is a hot topic because of the Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) which requires financials to take their responsibility for ICT supply chain risk. But how do you take ownership for that risk, and how far do you want to go?
In this afternoon event we will challenge you to look at supply chain security from different angles. Within Secura we have experience in testing supply chain risk for years now, however in different industries. In the automotive and industrial sector testing your chain security is common practice. Several of our experts in this field will share best practices. Join us in the conversation and see how we can apply their learnings to the world of software and ICT suppliers. Next to the presentations we facilitate the discussion amongst experts from a variety of Financials institutes with a nice drink.
Please subscribe to this event by visiting the event page on Secura.com.
14.15 Setting the scene, requirements of the DORA
14.30 Importance of securing your supply chain – incident walkthrough in a fintech company
15.30 Looking at supply chain security in other industries, product manufacturers and defense & safety
16.00 Tips and tricks in building your supply chain security program
- Eward Driehuis: Chairman of the day | Cybersecurity Strategist | Chairman CSIRT.global.
- Alan Lucas: Former CISO at Litebit and currently CISO at Homefashion Group
- Jelle Groenendaal: Co-founder 3rdRisk
- Bram Ketting: Co-founder 3rdRisk
- Razvan Venter: Group Manager Products Security at Secura
- Anne de Nies Van Dam: Group Manager Finance Market at Secura
- Ron Verbossen: Market Group Director Secura Defense and Safety
- Wednesday November 1st 14.00 – 16.30
- Secura Amsterdam, Apollo Building, 3rd floor, Herikerbergweg 15, 1101 CN Amsterdam (parking at P1, Secura will provide parking cards).